Information technology and outsourcing giant Accenture has officially joined the Open Network Automation Platform (ONAP), a project formed and hosted by The Linux Foundation. ONAP is a collaborative open-source project that enables collaboration among vendors, communication service providers, and open-source community developers in an open ecosystem. Accenture’s participation in ONAP as a silver member reaffirms its commitment to carrier network transformation and innovation. Amol Phadke, managing director for global network transformation services at Accenture, said the company’s expertise further positions Accenture to help ONAP further differentiates itself as the fastest-growing open-network initiative.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information