Naga’s reputation as an ideal location for business process outsourcing (BPO) locators is further boosted by plans to build a new office building for the industry. Robinsons Land Corporation (RLC), the property development arm of the Gokongwei Group, is building Robinsons Cybergate Naga, a mixed-use complex in Naga City. RLC Office Buildings general manager Faraday Go said the building is registered with the Philippine Economic Zone Authority (PEZA) as an information technology center. This means qualified locators at Robinsons Cybergate Naga may apply for various incentives from PEZA. Naga is located 45 minutes from Manila by air.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information