Property developers in Davao will soon see a set of standards that will ensure their buildings will lure more business process outsourcing (BPO) companies. According to the Association of Mixed-Used Property Developers (AMPD), homegrown developers have to come up with a standard that will meet the qualifications of leaseholders from different industries, especially from the IT-BPM. AMPD external vice president for industry promotions John Irene del Campo said one of the emerging problems observed by the association is that the designs of most buildings are not based with the standards set by locators. Del Ocampo said local developers have decided to set the policies to be more competitive and to really provide the increase in BPO locators in Davao.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information