Business process outsourcing giant Accenture has named Robert Easton as its Australian operations head. Easton, previously the sales, growth and strategy lead for Australia, will replace Jack Percy, who will be head of Accenture’s business in South Korea. Easton is well placed to make a difference to Accenture’s business and people in Australia and New Zealand, according to Accenture group chief executive for growth markets Gianfranco Casati. Easton has been with Accenture for more than 18 years. Accenture operates delivery centers around the world and is one of the top BPO companies in the Philippines.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information