The province of Nueva Ecija in Luzon expects some 15,000 call center jobs to be generated when the business and government center currently being constructed is completed. Adrianne Mae Joson Cuevas, mayor of Nueva Ecija’s capital Palayan City, said the Palayan City Business Hub will be similar to the high-end Bonifacio Global City in Taguig. It is composed of four buildings intended for BPO companies, hotels, and other commercial establishments. The first turnover will be that of the BPO building on 30 September. The second phase of the project is expected to be completed on October 31 and will be ready for 8,000 workers.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information