Companies in Australia and New Zealand have been urged to consider outsourcing some of their services and take advantage of the 70% cost saving that outsourcing offers. Angela Vidler, Diversify CEO, said the benefits of outsourcing are significant to firms of all sizes. Outsourcing, she said, is about taking low value work out of Australia, putting it in the Philippines and allowing Australian staff to do high value work so that firms can make a greater return. For Australian law firms, Vidler said outsourcing non-legal functions are having the most success. Once a company gets through the initial hurdle, Vidler said there is absolutely a 70% cost saving.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information