Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte is scheduled to deliver a keynote speech at the International IT-BPM Summit on 28 October at the Marriott Grand Ballroom in Manila. According to the latest summit agenda, President Duterte will deliver his speech following the ceremonial turnover of the IT-BPM Roadmap 2022. Now in its 7th year, the International IT-BPM Summit has become a venue where trends and issues are discussed. This year marks a milestone for the summit because of the launching of the IT-BPM Roadmap 2016-2022 during the event. Also expected to speak during the summit are IBPAP executive committee chair and CEO Benedict Hernandez, Google Philippines general manager Ken Lingan, and thought leaders from various BPO companies operating in the Philippines.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information