Global professional services firm and outsourcing giant Accenture has announced the appointment of Debra A. Polishook as its new group chief executive for Accenture Operations effective 1 September 2016. Polishook is currently group operating officer for Accenture Operations, one of the company’s five businesses and has more than USD7bn in annual net revenues. Manish Sharma will succeed Polishook as group operating officer – Accenture Operations. Accenture chairman and CEO Pierre Nanterme said Polishook will be an asset in the business, with her experience and 30-year career with Accenture. Outgoing chief executive Michael Salvino said Polishook is the perfect choice to lead Accenture Operations.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information