Accenture Philippines, one of the world’s largest technology and outsourcing firms, will continue to embrace technological advances and its pivot towards becoming an innovation-led business, said country managing director Lito Tayag. Its digital transformation covers interactivity, mobility, analytics, cloud and security, said Tayag. To this end, Accenture is already rebranding its delivery centers to clearly identify its two core businesses in the Philippines as Accenture Advanced Technology Centers and Accenture Intelligent Operations Centers. It also plans to continue investing heavily in training its manpower with new skills. Last year, it recorded more than two million hours spent on online and classroom learning sessions for its staff.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information