US-based consulting firm Accelerance has partnered with the Filipino software development firm, Exist. Accelerance helps tech leaders make and implement effective strategies for global software outsourcing, and through the partnership, Exist now joins the group of select software development companies known as the Accelerance Global Network. To become part of the network, each certified partner is evaluated using 500 business and technology criteria. Last October, Accelerance visited the Exist headquarters in Manila to validate its findings about Exist’s outsourcing readiness. The Accelerance and Exist leadership teams recently met again in Manila to discuss the future partnership and complete their certification process, as Exist has now met all the requirements for becoming part of the network.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information