Accenture PLC has unveiled plans to acquire Ireland-based life sciences firm Enterprise System Partners (ESP). According to the company’s statement, ESP will join Accenture Industry X.0, though no other details of the deal have yet been revealed. Based in Cork, Ireland and founded back in 2003, ESP offers consulting and manufacturing services to the life sciences sector. The deal Accenture wants to forge with ESP is just one of the many buyouts it has made in an effort to strengthen Accenture Industry X.0 in North America and Europe. The other buyouts include hardware engineering firm Mindtribe and embedded software company Pillar Technology. Year-to-date, Accenture shares have gained 16.1%, outperforming the 14.1% growth of the industry.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information