Workers at BPO firms at Eastwood in Makati City are expected to benefit from Megaworld Corp’s plan to bring its workspace operator, WeWork, into its townships in the Philippines. Megaworld’s senior vice president, Jericho P. Go, said they hope to bring the New York-based operator to other areas in Metro Manila and the provinces, as part of their partnership. He added that Eastwood is an attractive location because there are already over 80,000 BPO employees in the area. The decision to bring WeWork to Manila was based on catering to the needs of start-ups as well as to small and medium enterprises and freelancers. Megaworld hopes to offer many locations to WeWork, after it opened its first location in the Philippines last month within Megaworld’s Uptown Bonifacio estate in Taguig City.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information