Provincial cities, such as Baguio, Davao and Dumaguete, have been identified as among the “next 10 cities” for the country’s business process outsourcing (BPO) sector. A report released by real estate consultancy firm Pinnacle showed that the government’s thrust for regional growth will further trigger the development of cities in provincial regions. The report said BPO companies re likely to look for other locations outside Metro Manila in the future to move away from tight competition for resources and skilled workers. Joining Baguio, Davao, and Damaguete in Pinnacle’s “next 10 cities” for BPO are Iloilo, Lipa, Metro Bulacan, Metro Cavite, Metro Laguna, Metro Naga, and Metro Rizal.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information