Visa has picked the Philippines as the location for its business process outsourcing (BPO) hub, making the country one of the global payments technology firm’s four 24/7 service centers around the world. Located at the Mall of Asia in Pasay City, Visa’s Philippine hub occupies a 6,300-square-meter facility that currently has 570 employees. The center provides consumer support services to Visa cardholders and clients around the world. It will later expand to include merchant support. Visa’s Asia group executive for Asia Pacific, Chris Clark, said the new BPO center further underscores the company’s commitment to the Philippines.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information