Accenture has been selected by the Tokyo Metropolitan Government (TMG) to support recruiting companies from outside Japan in the fields of advanced technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI), robotics, Internet of Things (IoT), big data, and analytics, as well as in the fields of asset management and fintech. TMG turns to Accenture as it seeks to address its aging and shrinking workforce. Accenture will support TMG by developing company target lists and outreach activities, including providing consultation by Japanese and international industry experts, matchmaking with businesses in Tokyo, and supporting recruitment of Japanese employees.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information