Global contact services provider Qualfon is set to open one of the largest contact center campuses in the world on June 7 in Guyana, South America. It is the second out of the three facilities in the campus, which sprawls 287,000 square feet in total. Qualfon CEO Mike Marrow disclosed that the company’s newest facility doubles the campus operational footprint, adding 55,000 square feet and 992 more workstations. Marrow cited that Qualfon is very excited and honored to lead the Guyana BPO industry growth and will continue to showcase the country as a premier outsourcing destination.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information