Global consultancy and outsourcing giant Accenture has announced closing a contract to help Telefónica transform the digital experience it offers to its customers. The deal covers Telefónica clients in Brazil, Chile, Mexico, Spain and the UK. Telefonica is a Spanish multinational telecommunications company headquartered in Madrid. Under the terms of the deal, Accenture Interactive and its design and innovation consultancy, Fjord, will improve Telefónica’s website design and digital marketing experience, and provide content customised to the individual customer. Accenture has also helped Telefónica introduce analytics across all digital channels and its call centers to enable a better understanding of the customer throughout the entire digital journey, giving the company the ability to make highly personalised offers and accelerate sales.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information