Accenture’s quarterly revenue rose 15.2% as the consulting and outsourcing services provider continues to benefit from investments in digital and cloud services. Accenture said net income attributable to the company rose to USD863.7m in the second quarter ended 28 February, up from USD838.8m a year earlier. It reported earnings of USD1.37 per share in the latest quarter. Results included a USD137m charge related to the new US tax code. Net revenue also rose to USD9.59bn from USD8.32bn. Pierre Nanterme, Accenture’s chairman and CEO, said, he is very pleased with the company’s strong financial results for the second quarter.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information