The Philippine government has teamed up with Toon City Academy in an effort to train more Filipino animators and further boost the country’s animation industry. The government, through the Department of Science and Technology (DOST) signed a memorandum of agreement with Toon City Academy to jointly cultivate talent and provide adequate training for animation. DOST Secretary Fortunato T. de la Pe?a believes that the time is right for the government to fully use its resources to boost the country’s creative industries, as it is one of the driving forces of the local economy and its continuing growth.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information