US-based healthcare IT services provider Access Healthcare announced that it has already achieved its hiring and revenue goals for this fiscal year. The company now has more than 8,000 employees and is set to end the 2017 fiscal with revenue of more than USD100m. The 8,000-employee milestone was easily achieved after Access Healthcare added two facilities in the Philippines and India, raising its total global locations to 12. Access Healthcare CEO Anurag Jain said the milestone is in line with the company’s growth plans. It also serves as a testament to the quality of revenue cycle services delivered by the Access Healthcare team, Jain said.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information