Local business process outsourcing firm AMPC Centre of Excellence Bataan Peninsula Outsourcing (ACE BPO) expects to scale up to 1,800 agents at the end of 2016 by using new telephony technology. ACE BPO, has teamed up with ShoreTel for a telephony and contact centre functionality that can service up to 1,800 agents. Armando Osias, managing director of ACE BPO, said the firm has deployed ShoreTel’s Unified Communications and Enterprise Contact Centre to build new BPO business. Because of the immediacy and lack of the outlay by using the new system ACE BPO now has the flexibility to move anyone in the company anywhere without any set-up costs required.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information