Acquire BPO Philippines, an Australian global business process outsourcing firm, in investing up to USD10m to support a new site and to add 600 new seats in the Philippines. The company is looking at building a new site in Manila or Cebu and Davao, depending on the supply of talent in the said locations. Acquire BPO currently operates nine delivery centers in the Philippines. In an interview with reporters, Acquire CEO Scott Stavretis also said the company seeks to acquire three local firms to further strengthen its hold in the market that contributes 95% of its global revenue. The three businesses are in the BPO space and service the US and Australian markets. Acquire BPO currently has 7,000 existing seats in the Philippines.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information