Carlos Rodriguez, president and chief executive officer of ADP (Automatic Data Processing Inc.), announced that the company is making continuous progress as reflected on its third quarter fiscal 2017 financial results. The said report showed that ADP posted increase in revenues at 5% to USD3.4bn. Earnings from continuing operations before income tax increased to USD828m, or 4%, despite 2 percentage points of combined pressure from the disposition of the CHSA and COBRA businesses and acquisitions completed during the fiscal year. Rodriguez also underscored that ADP remains committed to simplifying its organization and continuously improving the client experience with an enhanced service model and innovative solutions.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information