Senator Juan Edgardo Angara, one of the authors of the law creating the Department of Information and Communications Technology (DICT), vows to push for the strengthening of the Rural Impact Sourcing in the country. Angara said the Rural Impact Sourcing of the DICT, business process outsourcing (BPO), and knowledge process outsourcing (KPO) can thrive anywhere in the country. Angara, who recently visited Negros Occidental, noted that the BPO industry is flourishing in the province, but Negros still needs to move up the value chain by further improving other sectors of the information and communication technology (ICT) industry, particularly KPO.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information