Jobs from the business process outsourcing (BPO) industries continue to be the most in demand in the Philippines, according to job searching website JobStreet Philippines. JobStreet said BPO is followed by retail and real estate jobs in terms of overall demand. The Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE), for its part, also announced that sales coordinators, sales representatives, customer service representatives, cashiers, and merchandisers are among the most in demand jobs during the May 1 Labor Day jobs fair in the country. DOLE-National Capital Region is set to conduct two more jobs fair within the month. The jobs fair are slated on May 10 in Pasay City Hall and May 18 in Malabon.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information