George Nazi is Accenture’s new global network practice lead within the company´s Communications, Media & Technology operating group. Nazi will be responsible for all aspects of Accenture´s Network practice defining the go-to-market approach, shaping the strategy, and designing and executing on all Accenture´s network offerings. He will also oversee the carrier transformation and innovation portfolio of offerings, helping Accenture´s clients address the huge transformation changes in network technology across business disciplines. Accenture is a global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology, and operations with about 401,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries including the Philippines.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information