American knowledge process outsourcing (KPO) firm ADP now has a presence in 111 countries and territories around the world following the addition of seven locations – Angola, Azerbaijan, Guam, Mozambique, Puerto Rico, Tanzania, and Zambia. ADP, which operates centers in the Philippines, continues to expand its global payroll services to cover more countries and territories, supporting the payroll compliance needs of global firms. The ADP Global Payroll Services geographical footprint now covers countries and territories in the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa, and Asia Pacific. ADP Philippines is the offshore subsidiary of ADP and has been in the country since 2010.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information