Global IT, consulting, and outsourcing company Wipro Ltd has set a goal of generating USD15bn in revenue by 2020. To achieve the goal, Wipro is significantly ramping up its software delivery network and expand its presence globally and within India. Wipro, which also operates in three locations in the Philippines, is planning to open new delivery centers in the US in the cities such as San Francisco, Atlanta, Dallas, and New Jersey. The company has recently opened a new technology and innovation center in San Francisco. Wipro is India’s third largest software exporter.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information