Business process outsourcing (BPO) firm Minacs stopped operating from 02 November after it was merged with Concentrix, the BPO business of NYSE-listed Synnex Corporation. Synnex acquired Minacs in July for USD420m and has decided to merge it with Concentrix. With USD1.8bn in revenue now, Concentrix moves closer to TCS’ BPO revenue of USD1.9bn and industry leader Genpact’s USD2.46bn. Minacs CEO Anil Bhalla has been appointed senior vice president – emerging business at Concentrix following the merger. He will report to Concentrix president Chris Caldwell. Bhalla will be responsible for market optimization, internet of things, telematics, finance and accounting operations, and IT services.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information