US-headquartered business process outsourcing (BPO) firm Motif is adding more capacity in Ahmedabad in India. The company said it will add more office space in the Indian city to address the anticipated growth in demand in the next 12 months. The plan is to expand its base in India by adding almost 120,000 square feet of office space. Motif recently added two new delivery centers with a combined capacity of over 850 seats in India and the Philippines. Motif’s founder and CEO Kaushal Mehta said the firm is in talks with realty players for its planned expansion. The privately-held company has around 20 clients, mostly from the US and UK.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information