Cloud-based business process outsourcing (BPO) is expected to further boost the global healthcare BPO market, according to a study conducted by Technavio. The study predicted that the global healthcare BPO market will grow to over USD9bn by 2020 on the back of the emergence of cloud-based BPOs. In 2015, the global healthcare BPO market was valued at about USD7.23bn, with customer relationship management (CRM) taking up 53.53% of the market .Amit Sharma, one of Technavio’s lead analysts for ITO and BPO research, said cloud-based BPO solutions will continue to grow in popularity due to various advantages, such as reliability, scalability, and agility.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information