Business management solutions provider ABM Global Solutions (AGS) has been hired by Roxas Holdings to handle the company’s business process management systems. Roxas Holdings has tapped AGS, a subsidiary of ePLDT, for its business process enhancement initiatives. Under the arrangement, AGS will implement an enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution at Roxas Holdings and its subsidiaries. The system is designed to handle the financial and procurement processes for Roxas, the largest integrated sugar business and the biggest ethanol producer in the Philippines. With corporate headquarters in Makati, Philippines, AGS has empowered small, medium and large corporations in the Philippines and in Southeast Asia by optimizing their operations through business management solutions.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information