Hundreds of HR practitioners in the information technology and business process management (IT-BPM) industry will gather in Quezon City on 1-2 September 2016 for the annual HR Summit. The summit, organized by the IT & Business Process Association of the Philippines (IBPAP) will discuss the latest trends and developments in HR practice for the Philippine IT-BPM industry. The discussions will dwell on this year’s theme, which is ‘Getting Future Ready!’. Among the topics to be discussed are The Future of HR, A Global Perspective of the Future Work, Talent Analytics, and Future of the Role of the CHRO. The HR Summit 2016 will take place at the Grand Ballroom of the Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria in Ortigas Avenue, Quezon City.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information