Business process outsourcing (BPO) firm Alorica has completed its acquisition of Expert Global Solutions (EGS), making it the largest customer experience BPO servicing the US and third largest globally. Alorica, which has a talent pool of 48,000 experts in the US and 28,500 in the Philippines, said it acquired EGS to deliver on its brand promise, which is to transform the industry with endless passion, performance and possibilities. The acquisition makes Alorica a USD2.4bn BPO company, operating in 147 locations around the world. Alorica earlier said it has a strong organic plan to keep growing the company if there are no other acquisitions in the future.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information