Industry research firm Everest Group has once again named Xerox as a leader in contact center outsourcing, the fourth year in a row for the company. Everest Group named Xerox in its report “Contact Center Outsourcing – Service Provider Landscape with PEAK Matrix Assessment 2016. The 2016 assessment classified more than 30 CCO service providers into three categories: Leaders, Major Contenders, and Aspirants. Everest Group vice president Katrina Menzigian said Xerox has a number of key strengths in the market, including a foothold across most industries. With approximately 52,000 customer care agents in more than 170 locations globally, including the Philippines, Xerox handles more than 2.5 million customer care interactions daily.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information