Global customer engagement solutions provider Alorica has recently opened its newest site in Tianjin, China and plans to open another in Japan in 2018. The Alorica Tianjin center employs 200 full-time customer engagement experts who provide technical support in Mandarin. Alorica first expanded into China in May 2016. In Sendai City, Japan, the company plans to open a 55,000-square foot customer engagement center in January 2018. It will be manned by 200 experts fluent in Japanese. The company said these latest strategic moves reflect its commitment to grow its global delivery network in key international locations. Alorica CEO and Chairman Andy Lee said they will continue their global expansion next year.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information