American business process outsourcing (BPO) firm Alorica is planning to hire up to 7,500 Philippine employees this year, with 4,000 to be hired in October alone. This was the pronouncement of Alorica president for Asia Bong Borja, who said the company remains very confident about the country and the business environment. Alorica has more than 30,000 employees already in the Philippines. Earlier this year, Alorica has completed its acquisition of Expert Global Solutions (EGS), making it the largest customer experience BPO servicing the US and third largest globally.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information