The global payroll outsourcing market is forecast to grow at a compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.4% during the period 2016-2020, according to a report prepared by Technavio. Payroll outsourcing is the fastest-growing segment of the global human resource outsourcing (HRO) market, providing organizations cost savings. According to the report, companies that maintain an in-house team to perform tasks such as payroll, time and attendance, workforce administration, and benefits administration spend 20% more than those that outsource the same functions. Technavio said the majority of payroll outsourcing functions are related to finance and accounting, human capital management, and shared service centers.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information