Global business process outsourcing (BPO) provider Alorica said it can be nimble enough to make an acquisition as needed. However, the company, which recently acquired EGS, said it has a strong plan to keep growing the company organically if there is no acquisition in the future. Alorica is in the top two in the US and the Philippines and is now in third place behind Convergys and Teleperformance in terms of pure play,accvoprding to Chris Crowley, Chief Sales Officer at Alorica. The new business in the Philippines will be manned by 26,000 employees that will be based in 17 contact centers. The new group that will be formed after the acquisition will have combined revenues of USD2.3bn, Alorica said.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information