American global firm Xerox Corp has officially announced the name of its new business process outsourcing (BPO) company, Conduent. Xerox said the name Conduent is inspired by the new company’s expertise in connecting clients and their constituents through seamless transactions at massive scale in areas such as customer care, transportation solutions, and healthcare payer and provider services. Xerox recently separated into two independently publicly traded companies, with one company focusing on BPO, providing payment processing and other services. The other company will be focused on document technology and will continue to be called Xerox Corporation. Conduent will begin its next chapter as a standalone company with a name that conveys the business Xerox conducts every day, said Xerox chairman and CEO Ursula Burns. Xerox, which has a business process services center in the Philippines, employs over 147,000 people worldwide.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information