Global business process outsourcing (BPO) firm Teleperformance has, for the straight 5th year, been recognized as the Frost & Sullivan Asia Pacific Contact Center Outsourcing Service Provider of the Year. The award, which was presented to the BPO firm at the 13th annual Frost & Sullivan Asia Pacific ICT Awards on 15 June in Singapore, recognizes top outsourcing companies based on a variety of actual market performance indicators. Frost & Sullivan said Teleperformance has successfully brought best-in-class global service capability along with local market expertise in six service deliver markets, with up to 30 contact centers in the Asia Pacific region. Teleperformance is the second biggest outsourcing company in the Philippines.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information