L&T Infotech (LTI), a global IT services and solutions provider, said it has been named by Information Services Group (ISG) as a Top 15 Sourcing Standout. LTI’s placement on the ISG Index is a direct result of the growth in strategic services in the Americas, including managed services and infrastructure and ERP transformation, according to CEO and Managing Director Sanjay Jalona. Every quarter, ISG name the top 15 providers in the ‘Big 15’ (revenues of more than USD100bn), ‘Building 15’ (revenues between USD2bn and USD20bn), and ‘Breakthrough 15’ (revenues of less than USD2bn) categories for each region. L&T Infotech has a presence in various countries, including the Philippines.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information