Six floors of New Point Mall, the tallest mix-used facility in Angeles City, Pampanga, will be dedicated to the expanding business process outsourcing (BPO) industry of the city. This was revealed by property developer JDN Sons Inc during the official inauguration of the facility, located at the middle of Nepo Center, a famous shopping area in Pampanga. JDN, which owns the 11-hectare Nepo Center Complex, earlier announced plans to put up a hotel in the area that will be at least three-star but features elements found in four- or five-star hotels. The Nepo complex already has two developed BPO buildings – Entec 1 and Entec 2. The Nepo Center is situated in the city’s prime commercial, educational, religious, cultural and residential districts.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information