Business process outsourcing (BPO) services provider Collective Solution has named Thomas Nusspickel as executive vice president of global operations. Nusspickel, who was SVP of operations at an industry-leading collection agency, joined Collective Solution as of 1 September. Collective Solution CEO Sanie Cabangcala said Nusspickel will bring with him an impressive and well-rounded career in managing call centers and collection portfolios. For his part, Nusspickel said he looks forward to expanding the company’s presence in Texas and further enhancing its third-party collections operations. Collective Solution has call centers in the Philippines and Honduras.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information