Aon Hewitt, the global talent, retirement and health solutions business of Aon Plc, has named Teleperformance as a 2016 Aon Best Employer in five countries. Teleperformance has been recognized by the Aon Best Employers program in Albania, China, India, Portugal and the Ukraine. The Aon Best Employers program recognizes the outstanding achievements of organizations that demonstrate excellence in the workplace and consistently deliver strong, sustainable business results, said Neil Crawford of Aon Hewitt. Teleperformance was assessed on four measures – Engagement Index, Leadership Index, Performance Culture Index, and Employer Brand Index. Paulo Cesar Salles Vasques, Worldwide CEO, Teleperformance Group said being recognized by Aon Hewitt within multiple countries throughout the globe is a great honor.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information