Singaporean companies are ready to contribute to the Philippines’ information and communications technology (ICT) sector. Singapore President Dr. Tony Tan Keng Yam said the Philippines and Singapore enjoy a robust friendship and that Singapore firms are keen to invest in the Philippines further. SIA Engineering and Singtel are Singaporean companies that can contribute to the development of infrastructure, urban planning and ICT services in the Philippines. Dr. Tan also urged Singaporean companies to invest beyond Metro Manila and into cities such as Davao and Cebu, in line with President Rodrigo Duterte’s priorities for inclusive economic development.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information