Boutique building developer Arthaland Corp seeks to develop a world-class green office building that will provide at least 51,000 square meters of high-grade space to the local market in Cebu. Arthaland recently purchased a prime property along Salinas Drive, which is strategically located at the Cebu IT Park, home of many multinational IT-BPM offices. Angie de Villa-Lacson, Arthland’s president and CEO said the developer is bullish on the Visayas-Mindanao market given its fast paced growth in the past few years. The developer’s entry into the Cebu market is largely driven by the strong prospects in the city’s BPO sector, Lacson added. She added that the project that Arthaland will develop in Cebu will provide more opportunities for Cebuanos and the rest of Visayas-Mindanao area to participate in the global business.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information