Multinational and leading business process outsourcing (BPO) corporations will soon have a new choice for a location as property developer Century Properties Group (CPG) and Japanese conglomerate Mitsubishi Corp broke ground for the P4.5-billion office property in Makati. The Forbes Media Tower, the eighth skyscraper to rise in Century City, seeks to address the needs of companies looking to participate in the booming BPO sector. The 35-storey Forbes Media Tower will have a total gross floor area of around 95,000 square meters and is expected to be completed by 2019. Yoshio Amano, general manager for Mitsubishi Manila, told reporters that demand for business space in Makati will always be present.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information