Brazilian business process outsourcing (BPO) firm Stefanini has showcased its outsourcing and IT service capabilities at CA World ’16 in Las Vegas. The event, which ran 14-18 November, gathered more than 5,000 IT professionals and featured more than 600 business, technical and best practice sessions. Stefanini, a USD1bn global IT provider and CA Technologies partner, showcased its extensive set of CA Consulting Services across multiple products, including CA Service Management, CA IT Asset Management, and CA Client Automation. Stefanini, which has a BPO team in the Philippines, is strengthening its extensive BPO offering with the recent launch of a major project in the US and Europe to identify and seize opportunities.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information