Leading L&D practitioners from Asia will gather to share the latest best practices at Training and Development Asia 2017, which will take place on August 17 at the SMX Convention Center in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig. The conference is held yearly in Malaysia and Singapore and will be held in the Philippines for the first time. A big event for L&D practitioners, HR leaders, and training professionals, Training and Development Asia is expected to bring in about 150 delegates to the country. L&D leaders and top senior HR practitioners from the business process outsourcing (BPO), media, financial, retail, education, utility, pharmaceutical, hospitality, training, and manufacturing sectors will be attending the conference.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information